Alaska Specific Resources
- A nonprofit law firm that provides free civil legal assistance to Alaskans who are facing critical civil legal issues ranging from consumer law, family law, housing problems, public benefits, healthcare, Alaska Native law, and other areas specific to veterans or the elderly.
- State action plan to expand justice for all (Alaska Court System)
Rural Governance Commission Report: “Rural Governance Remains Unfinished in Alaska”
Alaska Natives and American Laws (David Case & David Voluck)
- Native American Rights Fund (NARF) & the Indian Law Library
- NARF is a non-profit law firm dedicated to serving Native American and Alaska Native Tribes.
- A Native American operated non profit dedicated to providing free publication resources, comprehensive training, and technical assistance for Native nations and tribal justice systems.
- A resource to help tribal justice practitioners learn about emerging and promising justice-related programs in Indian Country.